While you plan for the upcoming New Year here are some guidelines for making decisions.
Did you know 90% of the choices you make as a Christian involve areas where Scripture says surprisingly little? What you wear, where you go, how you spend your free time—you won’t find many explicit instructions in the Bible. But you can find plenty of rules and strictures in the various spheres of evangelicalism, many of them unhelpful and even harmful (and not only in the fundamentalist camp). …
- Will it benefit me spiritually?
- Will it bring bondage?
- Will it defile God’s temple?
- Will it cause anyone to stumble?
- Will it further the cause of evangelism?
- Will it violate my conscience?
- Will it bring glory to God?
To read more click here.