1. Do you recognize any doctrine which affects your thinking that is contrary to Scripture?
2. How might your doctrine be affected by outside influences such as media choices or friends?
3. Are your children or grandchildren being affected by false doctrine in their media, friends or activities?
4. Do you recognize false doctrine when you hear it? Do you feel uneasy about things you hear but can’t quite point out the problem?
5. Think about how the following verses may or may not apply to you. Are you a weak woman when it comes to Biblical doctrine?
2 Tim 3:6-7
6 For among them are those who creep into households and capture weak women, burdened with sins and led astray by various passions,
7 always learning and never able to arrive at a knowledge of the truth. ESV
6. How are you strengthening yourself to stand against those who want to creep in and capture you and your family? Have you barred the front door while the back door stands open? How might you have unintentionally invited them in?
For the full series of posts in order click below: