- 2 small packages raspberry Jell-O, I actually used sugar free.
- 1 1/2 cups boiling water
- 1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice, or water works
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- Add crushed pineapple, cranberry sauce, jello, and cranberry juice. Mix it all together well.
- Mix well. Pour into a 9″x12″ glass dish and refrigerate until firm. Really firm, so you can spread the topping over the top.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth.
- When the first mixture is firm, spread the creamed ingredients on top.
Serve as a side salad or dessert. Can add crushed nuts to the jello mixture and sprinkle on top if desired. I didn’t.
HT: Lisa 🙂 It’s a keeper.